Personal Assistant- Part Time
This is not the average personal assistant role. One minute you might be working on the new retreat, the next, you’re supporting with scheduling retreat guest onboarding, or curating inspirational content and copy for our blog and social media. You’ll need to be able to follow directions, adapt quickly, strategically prioritize your time and be willing to ensure the job gets done.
You’ll need to have excellent organization, masterful writing skills, rock at marketing and social media, be in the know about the latest happenings in the plant medicine wellness world and the ability to effectively communicate with the Xochitl Ashe. You are a powerful person who loves to support and ensure that the person who you work with wins. You are an Earth angel and a fierce warrior for Pachamama. You have fire and kindness in balance. You have done important inner work that allows you to be a person of high integrity, dependable and brings possibility and GOLD to anything they touch and are a part of.
This is a part-time, virtual / work-from-home role. While your working schedule can be negotiated, you will need to be available to align at least some of your workday with UTC and PST time zones. You’ll need your own internet connection, laptop, and phone, plus a dedicated workspace where you will not be interrupted or disturbed.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Coordinate tasks within larger projects and initiatives.
- Manage Business-as-usual/repeatable workflows (e.g. content production, social media production, promotional calendar)
- Manage retreat guests onboarding, communication, and travel arrangements.
- Prepare project documentation and collaborate with the team for input
- Coordinate team members and resources to meet deadlines
- Provide administrative support to the CEO
- Receive direction and guidance from the CEO
- Assist the CEO with daily activities and projects
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Writing blogs, news letters, email templates, website content
- Designing for online content on Canva
- Managing and organizing email database
- Learning new tech and apps to make the company more effective.
YOU’LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS ROLE IF…
- You are a strategic thinker who is able to implement projects from start to finish with minimal support or supervision.
- You are both a leader and a good follower. You take instruction well and thrive on getting a job well done.
- You love to collaborate, communicate and work as a team when needed.
- You thrive in a dynamic, always-changing work environment and can easily juggle a diverse range of priorities to align with business needs
- You are creative and think outside of the box
- You are tech-savvy and have experience with multiple tech platforms, including GSuite, google sheets (excel), project management tools, calendly, canva, zoom
- You have worked in a remote team previously
- You are results-focused and keen to measure your results
- You are emotionally intelligent, self-aware and up for the challenge of rapid personal growth as the role continues to evolve and grow
- You embody our shared values
- You are committed to support an Indigneous Plant Medicine Woman
- 2+ years of Copywriting
- 2+ of Personal Assisting
- 2+Project Management
- 2+ years of personal development and reflection
- 2+ year of Social Media Management
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
- A curious, efficient, and solution-oriented mindset
- Examples of projects you’ve managed in the past with metrics from the personal development field
- Committed to personal development
- Passionate about Ingidneous lead plant medicine
- Compassionate, heart centered, force of nature
Xochitl (So-chil) Kusikuy Ashe has been a teacher and guide in one-and-one mentorships, workshops, and ceremonies both in the U.S and internationally for the last 25 years. At 16 years old she became the first female of five generations of men to be initiated into the healing traditions of her Peruvian ancestral lineage. She is a Medicine Woman in the Peruvian Andean tradition and has worked with sacred plant medicines since the time of her initiation. For the past 23 years she apprenticed under her Godfather, a Mazatec Medicine Man of the ancient tradition of healing with the “Nti-si tho” “Santitos” or Psilocybin mushrooms.
She is a professionally trained herbalist and specializes in the ceremonial use of Cacao and Psilocybin Mushrooms. In her practice, Xochitl focuses on the healing of generational trauma and the ways in which that trauma impairs our ability to thrive, create wealth, and have a positive impact on the world.
Founder of Magical Medicine Journeys, an Indigenous women owned retreat company, that offers legal Mazatec Psilocybin Mushroom Retreats in Mexico. Xochitl’s mission is to honor the traditional indigenous knowledge and ceremony of sacred plant medicine and provide the most authentic and powerful life changing experiences.
WHY WORK WITH US
- Be part of a leading, Indigneous Plant Medicine woman owned organization.
- Work within an established, high-growth start-up with a vision for continued expansion
- Join a highly motivated team that is passionate about personal growth and development, and values self-awareness and authenticity
- Work from home and enjoy a flexible workplace that values work-life balance
Please send resume, cover letter and include social media links to: magical medicine journeys @ gmail . com